Processed products: auto parts-air conditioning and refrigeration systems
Problems and difficulties:
1. The space at the bottom of the outer circle of the product is narrow, and interference will occur around the traditional milling cutter around the milling method;
2. The outer diameter of the concave contour of the product is smaller than the diameter of the nozzle, and it is a tubular thin-walled part, which is easy to deform during processing;
3. The product use and installation have higher shape and position tolerance requirements for outer circle accuracy and cylindricity;
1. Staggered blade design: (circular edge, nozzle edge), disperse the cutting resistance during processing to reduce the vibration of the thin-walled parts and product deformation and other phenomena;
2. Tool weight reduction design: The tool dynamic balance and centrifugal force are within the detection accuracy.